Official headquarters of The Dragon Institute, our Dana Point martial arts school is located right on PCH. Adults & kids kung fu classes offered... See More
Our Irvine Wing Chun classes are located right off of the 5 at the Jeffrey exit. Adults & kids kung fu classes now offered... See More
Silverado - NEW!
We're very excited to announce our new Silverado Martial Arts classes for adults in eastern Orange County's Silverado Canyon... See More
Our three Orange County locations offer over 90 different martial arts classes per month -- each based around the incredibly logical and practical fighting science known as Wing Chun!
Wing Chun Classes for Adults
|Wing Chun Kung Fu|
- The advanced knowledge you will learn is second to none & can very well save your life!
- Our classes relieve stress. You learn to relax on a deeper level
- Our workouts are a great way to build functional strength and flexibility
- Our hands-on training builds practical, real-world confidence
- Wing Chun philosophy changes the way you look at things - simplifying and clarifying life's challenges
- Our program is a lot of fun. We've found that if classes are fun, people learn faster
Kids Kung Fu (Kids ages 5 and up)
"Kung Fu is the best thing you can do for your child!"
- Our children's reward system improves self-esteem
- Our structured kids kung fu classes teach mental discipline and focus
- Our martial arts program teaches children respect
- Our activities help channel children's aggression
- Our Orange County kung fu classes enhance children's assertiveness
- Our curriculum teaches lifetime self-defense skills
Qigong (Chi Kung) - Internal Healing Art
- Qigong offers the opportunity to know your mind, body and spirit in ways that you have never dreamed possible
- Our qigong classes naturally relieve daily stresses and tensions
- Practicing qigong improves your health and rejuvenates your body
- Our qigong classes increase your awareness and raises you conciousness
- Learn how to find your center and operate in the present
- Through qigong, you learn mindfulness and how to appreciate yourself, others and everything around you.
An Integrated Approach Beyond the Norm!
What ever reason you initially find us, you'll find WAY more than you expected!
- Philosophy - The mental and philosophical applications to modern day life, and endeavors of self-improvement, are truly boundless. Within each of our classes, there are life-changing lessons that have the ability to revolutionize the way you look at things. You learn to look at things in whole new way... more balanced, simplifying issues, clarifying opportunities, prioritizing tasks, operating in the present, becoming more efficient, confident and self assured, relaxed and calm, focused and aware, and much more!
- Health - Everything you learn is in complete harmony with Traditional Chinese Medicine. You learn powerful healing movement and preventive medicine using deep breathing, moving meditation, postural healing and energy sensitivity drills to cleanse, balance, and circulate the body's vital energy (qi).What's more, you build flexibility, muscle strength and endurance in the legs, abdominal muscles, arms, hips and back. We emphasize spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, rooted connection to the ground, healthy movement habits, developing a strong core and improving coordination and balance. Make no mistake, what you learn in our classes lead to improved health, vitality and a more relaxed mind and body!