Our headquarters location. Our Dana Point martial arts school is located right on PCH. Our Dana Point location offers both adult and children's classes... See More
Our Irvine Wing Chun classes are located right off of the 5 at the Jeffrey exit. We currently only offer adult classes at this location. Kid's classes coming to Irvine in July 2014... See More
A Tradition of Excellence
Our Orange County martial arts school locations offer over 90 different martial arts classes per month -- each based around the incredibly logical and practical fighting science known as Dragon Family Wing Chun!
- The advanced knowledge you will learn is second to none & can very well save your life!
- Our classes relieve stress. You learn to relax on a deeper level
- Our workouts are a great way to build functional strength and flexibility
- Our hands-on training builds practical, real-world confidence
- Wing Chun philosophy changes the way you look at things - simplifying and clarifying life's challenges
- Our program is a lot of fun. We've found that if classes are fun, people learn faster
Kids Kung Fu (Wing Chun for kids ages 5 and up)
"Kung Fu is the best thing you can do for your child!"
- Our children's reward system improves self-esteem
- Our structured kids kung fu classes teach mental discipline and focus
- Our martial arts program teaches children respect
- Our activities help channel children's aggression
- Our Orange County kung fu classes enhance children's assertiveness
- Our curriculum teaches lifetime self-defense skills
The Dragon Institute - Beyond Self-Defense!
Although highly effective self-defense is our top priority, unlike most other schools, The Dragon Institute's approach also is founded upon traditions of deep philosophical and mind/body healing.
- Philosophy - The mental and philosophical applications to modern day life, and endeavors of self-improvement, are truly boundless. Within each of our classes, there are life-changing lessons that have the ability to revolutionize the way you look at things. At The Dragon Institute, you learn to look at all things in whole new way... more balanced, simplifying issues, clarifying opportunities, prioritizing tasks, operating in the present, becoming more efficient, confident and self assured, relaxed and calm, focused and aware, and much more!
- Health - Wing Chun is an internal art. The exercises you will learn are in complete harmony with Traditional Chinese Medicine. Wing Chun includes powerful healing movement and preventive medicine immersed within its concepts and practices. It uses deep breathing, moving meditation, postural healing and energy sensitivity drills to cleanse, balance, and circulate the body's vital energy (qi).What's more, Wing Chun also builds flexibility, muscle strength and endurance in the legs, abdominal muscles, arms, hips and back. It puts emphasis on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, a rooted connection to the ground, healthy movement habits, developing a strong core and improving coordination and balance. Make no mistake, Wing Chun can lead to improved health, vitality and a more relaxed mind and body!