A Tradition of Excellence!
Our internationally acclaimed martial arts school offers one of the highest quality Wing Chun programs in the world! Our tradition of excellence began over 60 years ago with Ip Man and Bruce Lee. Today, we continue this legacy through our reputation of world-class training, distinguished instruction and professional educational facility. This is Wing Chun!
Wing Chun Adult Classes
- The advanced knowledge you will learn is second to none & can very well save your life!
- Our classes relieve stress. You learn to relax on a deeper level
- Our workouts are a great way to build functional strength and flexibility
- Our hands-on training builds practical, real-world confidence
- Wing Chun philosophy changes the way you look at things - simplifying and clarifying life's challenges
- Our program is a lot of fun. We've found that if classes are fun, people learn faster
"Kung Fu is the best thing you can do for your child!"
|Visit our Kid's Kung Fu site for more info|
- Our children's reward system improves self-esteem
- Our structured kung fu classes teach mental discipline and focus
- Our program teaches children respect
- Our activities help channel children's aggression
- Our kung fu classes enhance children's assertiveness
- Our curriculum teaches lifetime self-defense skills
Although highly effective self-defense is our top priority, unlike most other schools, our approach also is founded upon traditions of deep philosophical and mind/body healing.
- Wing Chun Philosophy - Wing Chun's mental and philosophical applications to modern day life, and endeavors of self-improvement, are truly boundless. Within each of our Wing Chun lessons, there are life-changing lessons that have the ability to revolutionize the way you look at things. Through the lens of Wing Chun, you learn to look at all things in whole new way... more balanced, simplifying issues, clarifying opportunities, prioritizing tasks, operating in the present, becoming more efficient, confident and self assured, relaxed and calm, focused and aware, and much more!
- Health - Wing Chun exercises are in complete harmony with Traditional Chinese Medicine. The art includes powerful healing movement and preventive medicine immersed within its concepts and practices. It uses deep breathing, moving meditation, postural healing and energy sensitivity drills to cleanse, balance, and circulate the body's vital energy (qi).What's more, Wing Chun also builds flexibility, muscle strength and endurance in the legs, abdominal muscles, arms, hips and back. It puts emphasis on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, a rooted connection to the ground, healthy movement habits, developing a strong core and improving coordination and balance. Make no mistake, Wing Chun can lead to improved health, vitality and a more relaxed mind and body!